A mission conversation is a focused and facilitated conversation about what a community of people believe they are called to be or to do.
Mission Conversations is the tile of a series of resources that encourage fruitful discernment about our contemporary participation in God’s mission. They will help in: understanding purpose, acknowledging context, exploring possibilities and setting prioritised goals. Mission Conversations focus upon important threads and processes for healthy conversation, and seek to strengthen partnerships across the life of the Church.
For gathered communities, presbyteries and Synod-based ministries and operations, these resources are a complement to the discernment invited by the Synod’s Strategic Framework.
The current list of available Mission Conversations resources include:
- What are MISSION CONVERSATIONS? Six starting questions
- Background to MISSION CONVERSATIONS
- Vital threads for MISSION CONVERSATIONS
- MISSION CONVERSATIONS and the Synod’s Strategic Framework
- A resource toolbox for MISSION CONVERSATIONS